Massage therapy is the treatment and practice of manipulating the soft body tissues with physical, functional, and in some cases emotional purposes. Massages are used to relax and heal the muscles and are often supplemental to physical therapy treatment for people suffering from musculoskeletal problems.
The massage techniques used by physical therapists are a more scientific version of the traditional massage. With knowledge of anatomy and physiology, physical therapists understand how multiple massaging techniques can be used to decrease muscle pain or to improve overall mobility.
Massage therapy techniques:
- Deep Tissue Massages are used to release chronic patterns of muscular tension in the body through slow strokes and deep pressure on the hypercontracted areas.
- Neuromuscular/Trigger Massages use techniques to balance the body’s central nervous system with the musculoskeletal system.
- Soft Tissue Massages are used for the more superficial layers of muscles and tissues, to stimulate circulation, relieve muscle tension, and promote general relaxation.
At Stanger Healthcare Centers, the team of highly qualified physicians have developed a new trend in the health care industry.
The medical professionals at Stanger Health and Weight Loss Center, led by founder Doctor of Chiropractic Jeffrey L. Stanger, treat clients' minds and bodies at six locations throughout South Florida. Drs. Stanger, Ferro, Mogle, Krimshtein and Weinstein tackle ailments of all stripes—including work, sports, and auto-related injuries—but don't neglect the softer skills. Massage therapists ease tension and promote circulation, psychologists help sort through emotional difficulties, and orthopedic surgeons remind feet that they are, in fact, special.
Expires 120 days after purchase. No other offers can be combined with this one. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.Read the Deal FAQ for the basics.
CashOffs make coupons look like something your Grandma used!
- 10801 Southwest Tradition Square Port Saint Lucie, Florida United States 34987
- 8197 North University Drive Tamarac, Florida United States 33321
- 12333 Northwest 18th Street, Suite 1 Pembroke Pines, Florida United States 33026
- 5458 Town Center Road, Suite 104 Boca Raton, Florida United States 33486
- 4676 Okeechobee Boulevard West Palm Beach, Florida United States 33417